Monday, October 12, 2015

My Grandson was born Today into THIS World 2015



-"U.S. delivers 50 tons of ammunition to Syria rebel groups"

-"'A step closer to war': UK pilots given green light to shoot down hostile Russian jets in Syria"

-"New Syrian rebel alliance formed, says weapons on the way"

-"United States, Allies Conduct 20 Air Strikes in Syria and Iraq"

-+Russia to ramp up Syria airstrikes: report"

-"Israel kills toddler and pregnant mother in Gaza"

-"Resurgent Taliban threaten to overrun another Afghan city"

-"Afghan Taliban’s reach is widest since 2001, UN says"

-"Afghan Taliban prepare ‘special forces’ to combat Daesh"

-"Breaking the Silence on the Destruction of Yemen"

-"The Final Leaked "Secret" TPP Text is All That We Feared. Top Down Control of the Internet"

My new Grandson, named Jerrek, was born today in a world controlled by a small percentage of very rich and powerful psychopaths. 

I'm going to do everything I can to help him live a free life, one free from the chains placed on us by these psychopaths. 

Those that get in the way, are in the way.  (hat tip to Yogi Berra, R.I.P dude)




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new grandson - and condolences that this is the world into which he was born.

    dancingrabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dancingrabbit. He's gorgeous and I'm happy he's here, whatever the future. Like I said, I'll do my best to help him out.
      But were all happy and he comes home tomorrow.
      Thanks for the comment dr. I wasn't even sure people could comment on this blog, it's pretty rudimentary. Peace.

      Delete