Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Great Election Boycott of 2016

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."


OK, things are heating up.  There's activity out there for the Great Election Boycott of 2016. Real activity from real people.  The Peace Train is revving up, the Love Train is hooked up, and the Freedom Train is taking up the rear.  Here it comes people, get ready.

"Were you there Grandpa?" 

"Ya, I was there sweetie, I was there for the Great Election boycott of 2016".

"What was it like Grandpa?"

"Oh, it was grand sweetie, you've never seen anything like it in your life.  I'd never seen anything like it in my life until it happened.  It was a wondrous thing."

"Is that why we're free now Grandpa?"

"Well, that's surely part of it little Angel.  That marked the beginning of the end of Rule by the Rich.  That was when the people finally stood up and said enough.  That's why it was so important, the people finally came together and decided to remove their chains and take their freedom." 

"What did you do Grandpa?" 

"I was part of it little Angel.  I was one of the ones who was yelling at the top of my lungs that we had to stop the criminals running our government and the only way to do it was to withdraw our consent of being governed by them.  And the only way to do that was to refuse to participate in their false system of democracy". 

"I love you Grandpa, and thank you"

"I love you too little Angel.  I did it for you" 

More to follow.  I've got links.  I've got contacts.  I'm going to give this a shot.

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You already have a convert here as far as not participating in the Capitalists non-stop Elections Spectacle. Quiting that game has been one of the most freeing experiences of my life, but, gee, it's not easy - decades of brainwashing can be very difficult to overcome. That said, let me encourage you to continue developing this aspect of your efforts, because the more of us who quit validating this undemocratic foolishness the more who will be free to put our efforts into constructive activities.

    Thanks for the work you're putting into this.

    dr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dr, and thanks for the encouragement. I noticed this week a couple efforts from not insignificant players which has given me hope. I think there's a lot of people out there thinking the same thing, just have to get together. I'm going to put some time into it and see where it goes. Better than just writing about what happens day to day, week to week, you're right, some constructive activities. Particularly when Bernie drops out or is defeated in the primary (I know many don't want to hear that) and we're stuck with Hillary and a republican, we need to be ready for that influx.

    ReplyDelete