Sunday, September 13, 2015

"They Died for My Right to Vote"



I'm an advocate of boycotting the national election process, which is nothing but a fraud on the American people pretending to represent democracy.  We don't live in a democracy.  It's time people faced up to that fact.  Maybe place yourself in front of a mirror and repeat five times, "We don't live in a democracy. We don't live in a democracy.  We don't live in a democracy. We don't live in a democracy."   Do it while staring directly into your own eyes.  

Then go in another room and try to sing the Star Spangled Banner.  

If you can, forget it. Go back to the mirror.  

Advocating a boycott of the election is almost sacrilegious to some people.  It's like suggesting they give up their children or something.  They look at you like you're some kind of freak, as they go vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. 

Who's the freak?

Anyway, one of the comebacks I get is "People died for my right to vote, so I damn well am going to vote". 

To which I say, Ya, but they didn't die so you could sit on your fucking ass and let it become completely worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment