Thursday, September 17, 2015

It Won't Be Long Now

I'd Love to change the world
But I don't know what to do,
So I'll leave it up to you.
"Ten Years After, I'd Love to Change the World, 1971"


But I know I can't leave it solely up to you. You don't know what to do either. So I thought I'd start a blog. I could start my own blog and save the world. Then I thought that probably wouldn't work either. Alot of people have started their own blogs and not one of them has saved the world. Nada. Zilch. We know that because the world still needs saving.

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know we all wanna change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know we all wanna change the world"





Then I thought, what if all those people who want to save the world and started their own blogs actually joined together to save the world. Like combine all their blogs into one giant Save the World blog. Or maybe call it, the One and Only Definitive Save the World blog.

At least then you'd have all the bloggers who wanted to save the world in one place . But the fact still remains that no blog has ever saved the world. So even if we got all the people who wanted to save the world and who had started a blog all in one place on one blog, the odds would still be very long relative to the primary mission of Saving the World.

Now, what if all the people who wanted to save the world and had started blogs got together in one place and gave voice to all the other people who want to save the world but haven't started a blog? What if ALL the people who wanted to save the world could actually come together into one voice? Maybe then we might get somewhere. Maybe then that blog could actually contribute to saving the world.

There are tons of people around the planet that want to save the world, but they don't know what to do. They're leaving it up to us and we're leaving it up to them. Obviously that's got to stop, it's getting us nowhere. We can't leave it up to anybody else.  Look where that's got us.

If we can just find the key. We need to find the key man.

No comments:

Post a Comment