Sunday, December 13, 2015

FYI

FYI to anyone who might care, I'm posting over at CafeBabylon, as invited, until such time as I'm not.  Until then, I'll probably post here only when I have something to say I can't say elsewhere.  Maybe I'll start cross-posting, I don't know.  Still trying to gear up for the Great Election Boycott of 2016.  I'm gathering reasons from people why they vote.  So far, the best I've got is because "people died for our right".   That's kind of like people died for our freedom.  Well, that was then, this is now.

Hey, 9/11 was a false flag inside/outside job.  Everything should be about 9/11 but it isn't.  Isn't it weird that there's no talk about investigating 9/11 more thoroughly, even with the missing 28 pages? 

If 9/11 was a false flag, doesn't that change EVERYTHING?  Shouldn't people want to know?

Hell, we still believe the lies about the Constitution, I suppose the 9/11 lies have at least that long of a shelf life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment