Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Know Things, but Few will LIsten.

I can read a story like this and see through it.  But most people can't do that because they just don't know.  And you know what, most people just don't want to know.  That's a fact. 

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/u-s-weighs-genocide-label-1298023405674550.html

Activists like on Popular Resistance and most of the so called progressive/leftist blogs and organizations don't want to boycott the 2016 election.  They don't want to do anything really except the same old stuff.  Organize a protest in D.C., vote for the Greens, etc.

Like I've said many times, these bastards are not going to stop. The criminals controlling our government are not going to stop their insane quest for power, they're not going to stop lying, killing, and stealing.  They are not. 

No one will read this.  If they did, I would tell them to look at that story. 

And I'd ask if they can see what I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment